- 250-seat lecture hall and adjacent multipurpose room capable of seating an additional 200
- Dental assisting lab with four operatories, panoramic camera room, and sterilization center
- Dental clinic, operated by Sea Mar Dental in partnership with PSSC, with operatories, labs, and classroom
- Nursing assisting lab with four beds and classroom
- Biomedical lab and classroom
PSSC serves students from Highline and four other districts: Federal Way, Fife, Tahoma, and Tukwila.
The new facility is being built on property already owned by the district, just south of the existing PSSC buildings. The $19.4 million project is fully funded by the state and has no impact on our capital fund.